Date of birth: 30/04/1997 (18 years old)
Place of birth: Węgrów (Poland)
Youth career: Miedzanka Miedzna, Polonia Warsaw, Legia Warsaw (since 2013)
Current club: Legia Warsaw
Squad number: 45
Current national team: Poland U-19
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 250.000 €
Tournaments participated in: 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (2/1)
Contract until: 30.06.2017
Player’s agent: Profus Management
Similar type of player: combined playing styles of Danny Welbeck & Josip Drmić
Style of play:
– shadow striker/number “9”
– one-on-one situation specialist
– likes to roam around in the space between the opposition’s midfield and defence
– likes to dribble
– often makes surging runs into penalty box
– eagerness to track back and work for the team
– counter attack threat
– specializes in beating players over a short distance
– striker is at his best when he can get a good diagonal through ball
– likes to attack from deep
– tendency to drift onto the wings
He is best suited to playing as:
Striker in 4-4-2.
Polish U-19 Championship 2014/2015 winner with Legia.
Ekstraklasa 2014/2015: 8 matches/2 goals (Legia Warsaw)
Adam Ryczkowski joined Legia Warsaw youth academy in 2013 from a rival club Polonia. He has been considered to be a great talent since his early years. He is a part of very talented generation of Legia players born in 1997 and 1998, including, among others Mateusz Wieteska, Filip Karbowy, Mateusz Hołownia and Ernest Dzięcioł. He made his professional debut for Legia on 9 July 2014 in a Polish SuperCup game against Zawisza Bydgoszcz and scored in a 3–2 defeat. He has been a youth Poland international for many years – starting at U-15 all the way through U-19.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Capable to mark his name in Europe with a bit of luck and hard work.