Full name in native alphabet: Вебер Дмитрий Витальевич
Date of birth: 10/02/1999 (18 years old)
Place of birth: Russia
Youth career: Donenergo Aksay, SKA Rostov, FK Rostov (since 2016)
Current club: FK Rostov
Squad number: 71
Current national team: Russia U-18
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 150.000 €
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2016/2017 (5/1), Granatkin Memorial 2017
Contract until: —
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: unknown
Similar type of player: Claudio Marchisio
– tactical intelligence
– positional sense
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– box-to-box midfielder/roaming playmaker
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– known for his versatility and ability to play anywhere in midfield, being comfortable in defensive, attacking and central roles
– can play in both a three- and four-man midfield
– likes to play short passes
– likes to spread play with good long-range diagonals
– able to threaten from outside of the 18-yard box
– knows how to dictate tempo, he’s creative and has the natural ability of an ‘orchestrator’ midfielder who can perform at all of midfield positions
– constantly asking for the ball and often is an additional passing option
– possesses really interesting technique on the ball, vision, decision taking on the ball and passing ability at all distances
– able to make effective late runs into opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to exploit his shooting skills with his right preferred foot
– high number of touches and passes per game
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
Granatkin Memorial 2017 winner with Russia.
League summary (as for 19 March 2017):
Russian Second Division 2015/2016: 2 matches/0 goals (SKA Rostov)
Russian Premier League 2016/2017 (ongoing): 1 match/0 goals (FK Rostov)
Dmitri Veber made his professional debut in the Russian Professional Football League for SKA Rostov on 22 August 2015 in a game against FC Druzhba Maykop. 6 months later he moved to FK Rostov and played his first match in Russian Premier League on 9 September 2016 in a game against FC Krylia Sovetov Samara. In 2017, he was one of the key players for Russia U-18 team during Granatkin Memorial – prestigious international tournament – which his team finally won showing a very interesting generation of talented players, which includes, among others, Stanislav Utkin, Nikita Kakkoev, Aleksander Rudenko, Stanislav Latsevich, Dmitri Tsypchenko and Ivan Lomaev.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Country-scale star with top European club ambition.