Full name: Osvaldo Pedro Capemba
Date of birth: 10/01/2002 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Angola
Youth career: 1º de Agosto
Current club: 1º de Agosto
Squad number: —
Current national team: Angola U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2019 Africa U-17 Cup of Nations (5/4), 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup (4/0)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Felipe Anderson
– pace and acceleration
– ball control
– first touch
Style of play:
– creative and intelligent winger
– offensive allrounder capable of playing in various positions such as winger, attacking midfielder and support striker
– creative player with great technique on the ball, mobility, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling and good short-mid through passing ability
– superb coordination, agility, and balance
– likes to dribble
– likes to cut inside
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– very good vision and playmaking skills
– efficient in his play and has a natural eye for goal
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable and confident of his skills
– likes to track back and work for the team/good defensive contribution
– mature player with a strong mentality and leadership skills
Capita loses his marker with a brilliant balance and first touch.
Capita enters the penalty area and scores a top corner beauty.
He is best suited to playing as:
Left winger in 4-3-3.
2019 Africa U-17 Cup of Nations 3rd place with Angola.
League summary (as for 29 November 2019):
No senior team appearances yet.
Osvaldo Pedro Capemba, also known as Capita, is one of the most talented players in Angola. He is a product of CD 1º de Agosto youth academy. In 2019, he was one of the leaders of Angola national team at the Africa U-17 Cup of Nations, where he scored four goals and his team finished third. He was also one of the nominees for the African Youth Player of the Year award 2019.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.