Full name: Israel Salazar Piriz
Date of birth: 10/05/2003 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Badajoz (Spain)
Youth career: Real Madrid
Current club: Real Madrid
Squad number: —
Current national team: Spain U-17
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: David Villa
– off the ball movement
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– advanced striker
– creative & elegant player with very good technique on the ball, mobility, first touch, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– can operate effectively alone upfront or offer versatility in his choice of striking partner
– constantly on the move looking for space, and usually tries to make runs off the shoulder of the last defender to go through on goal
– very composed finisher capable on both feet
– always alert to capitalize on some opposite defensive mistakes
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– excellent balance, footwork, and changes of pace
– very good composure, ball control, and retention skills under pressure
– known for his tricky off-the-ball movements in and around the opposite’ box
– dangerous in the air despite being relatively short for a striker
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– likes to press and hassle the opposition’s centre-backs effectively
– very good ambidexterity using his left weaker foot
– accurate penalty taker
Salazar with great off the ball movement, fantastic control and superb finish into the top corner.
Salazar wins the ball back and scores with a great low driven shot.
He is best suited to playing as:
Striker in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 31 March 2020):
No senior team appearances yet.
Israel Salazar, also known as “Sala”, is considered to be one of the most talented players who have gone through Real Madrid youth academy in recent years. He is a real goal machine for Los Blancos youth teams. Last season he scored 39 goals in 28 matches playing against boys one year older than him. He is also a regular youth Spanish international – currently he is the main striker for Spain U-17 national team.
Football Talent Scout potential rating: