Name in native alphabet: Андрија Радуловић
Date of birth: 03/07/2002 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Kotor (Montenegro)
Youth career: Red Star Belgrade
Current club: Red Star Belgrade
Squad number: —
Current national team: Serbia U-18
Position: attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2018/2019 (1/0), UEFA Youth League 2018/2019 (7/2)
Contract until: 10.06.2022
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: James Rodríguez
– long shots
– set pieces
– ambidexterity/using his right weaker foot
– defensive contribution/not very strong in defensive duels
– aerial duels
Style of play:
– advanced playmaker
– likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch
– intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines
– likes to roam around in the space between the opposition’s midfield and defence
– creative player with very good technical ability, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, fast direction shifts in possession and vision to make through passes to the teammates providing dynamism to the team’s last offensive third plays
– capable both of creating chances for team-mates, as well as scoring goals himself, due to his vision and ability to play off of other players
– extraordinary thinking when on the ball – he often chooses options which are unexpected for the opposition
– likes to shoot from distance
– possesses good mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings, linking up the team’s midfield and attack
– able to deliver pinpoint passes and crosses
– displays a natural technique to take fast decisions in tight spaces/press-resistant player
– often makes surging runs into the penalty box
– avoids using weaker foot
– direct and indirect set-piece specialist
Radulović with a fantastic cross to assist his teammate.
Radulović with a late run into the penalty area and great finish.
He is best suited to playing as:
Attacking midfielder in 4-2-3-1.
League summary (as for 11 May 2020):
No senior team appearances yet.
Andrija Radulović is a product of a famous Red Star Belgrade youth academy. Currently, he is one of the biggest stars of Red Star U19 team with other very talented players such as Aleksandar Lukić, Ilija Babić, Uroš Blagojević, and Borisav Burmaz. Andrija is also a regular Serbian youth international.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.