Full name: Pierre Dwomoh Junior
Date of birth: 21/06/2004 (15 years old)
Place of birth: Belgium
Youth career: SK Heffen, KV Mechelen, RSC Anderlecht, KRC Genk (since 2016)
Current club: KRC Genk
Squad number: —
Current national team: Belgium U-17
Position: central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2019/2020 (4/0)
Contract until: 30.06.2024
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: Bayern, Juventus, Arsenal
Similar type of player: Paul Pogba
– ball control
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– powerful, skillful & creative box-to-box midfielder
– player with very good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines
– great coordination, agility and footwork for a player of his size
– midfielder that imposes himself on the pitch with his physicality, work rate, energy and determination
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his size, technique and good close control
– exceptional ability to maneuver in small spaces
– highly creative and technical player
– possesses high stamina, energy and the ability to go on lung-bursting runs through the middle of the park
– elegant and composed under pressure/press-resistant player
– above-average decision making
– very good in combination play
– able to make effective late runs into opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to exploit his good shooting skills
– able to play line-breaking passes thanks to his technique, vision, and timing
– hard-working and determined in defensive phase with many important tackles and interceptions for his team
– fairly good in the air
– very accomplished for his age
Dwomoh with a beautiful perfectly-weighted pass to assist his teammate.
Dwomoh dribbles past his opponent with a great ‘360 roulette’ and starts the attack of his team.
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 31 May 2020):
No senior team appearances yet.
Pierre Dwomoh joined KRC Genk youth academy from Anderlecht in 2016. He is considered to be one of the most talented teenagers in Europe. He recently renewed his contract with Genk despite interest from many top European clubs including Bayern, Juventus, and Arsenal. He will be promoted to the first-team next season along with other very talented Genk youth graduate Luca Oyen.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.