Date of birth: 16/04/2004 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Kielce (Poland)
Youth career: Korona Kielce
Current club: Korona Kielce
Squad number: 37
Current national team: Poland U-17
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2019/2020 (2/0)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Allan
– positional sense
– reasonably comfortable on the ball but still has margin to improve his technique at ball control and first touch
Style of play:
– box-to-box midfielder
– average build midfielder who feels comfortable in contact situations and defensive duels
– hard-working team player
– likes to play short passes
– tireless runner, dynamic, energetic, and combative, with a willingness to play and receive passes along the ground
– his stamina, determination, agility, and pace enables him to cover a lot of ground ground
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– consistent, aggressive, and hard-tackling midfielder, with an extremely high work rate
– able to make effective late runs into opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to exploit his shooting skills with his right preferred foot
– possesses high stamina, energy and the ability to go on lung-bursting runs through the middle of the park
– determined in defensive phase with good anticipation sense to provide key interceptions, clearances, and tackles
– good positional and tactical sense, often dropping back to the defensive line to double his teammates’ position if the situation requires it
– impacts the game at both ends of the pitch
Kaczmarski tracks back, outpaces his opponent, and intercepts the ball.
Kaczmarski with a great run through the middle and good line-breaking pass to his teammate.
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 8 June 2020):
No senior team appearances yet.
Iwo Kaczmarski is a product of Korona Kielce’s youth academy. Iwo and his club teammate Radosław Seweryś are among Poland’s best prospects born in 2004. He is yet to make his professional debut, but thanks to his great form for Korona youth teams, he was named on the first-team bench for the first time on 1 March 2020 in a league fixture against Lechia Gdańsk. He is also a member of Poland U-17 national team – a very talented group of players such as Szymon Włodarczyk, Jakub Ojrzyński, Radosław Cielemęcki, Kacper Kozłowski, Daniel Hoyo-Kowalski, Mateusz Łęgowski, Hubert Turski, Krzysztof Bąkowski, Aleksander Buksa, and Ariel Mosór.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.