Full name: Sávio Moreira de Oliveira
Date of birth: 10/04/2004 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Belo Horizonte (Brazil)
Youth career: Clube Atlético Mineiro
Current club: Clube Atlético Mineiro
Squad number: —
Current national team: Brazil U-16
Position: winger, second striker
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2019 South American Under-15 Football Championship (5/4)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Malcom
– pace and acceleration
– ball control
– first touch
– defensive contribution
Style of play:
– inside forward
– extremely skilled player able to play anywhere in attack
– predominantly plays on the right hand side of a front three
– creative player with great technique on the ball, mobility, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling and good short-mid through passing ability
– likes to dribble
– likes to cross
– confident, powerful, dynamic and very positive with the ball
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside and create himself a decent opportunity to score or cross
– superb off the ball intelligence to recognize spaces where to receive/run into
– possesses good mid-range and long-range shooting skills/very skilled in the finish with his left foot
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his low centre of gravity and excellent close control
– exceptional ability to maneuver in small spaces
– able to get out of various different scenarios, able to play wide and go direct, or being central and cutting through the lines/difference-maker
– very good in combinational play
– likes to vary his play by hugging the touchline or positioning himself in the halfspaces in order to make quick combinations with teammates
– excellent balance and changes of pace
– very good ball control and dribbling skills at top speed
– decent playmaking skills
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace and acceleration
Sávio dribbles past two opponents and scores with a smart finish.
Sávio with a fantastic pinpoint cross to assist his teammate.
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
2019 South American Under-15 Football Championship winner with Brazil.
Campeonato Mineiro U-15 2019 winner with Atlético.
League summary (as for 26 July 2020):
No senior team appearances yet.
Sávio Moreira de Oliveira, commonly known as Sávio or Sávinho, is a product of Clube Atlético Mineiro youth academy. He signed his first professional contract with the club at the age of 16 years and 2 months. In 2019, Sávio represented his country at the South American Under-15 Football Championship, where young ‘Canarinhos’ won the gold medal and presented a great generation of talented players such as Kaiky Melo, Vinícius Tobías, Arthur Wenderroscky, Robinho and Matheus Nascimento.
Football Talent Scout potential rating: