Bruno Iglesias by Kaba
Full name: Bruno Iglesias Lois
Birthday place: Salamanca
Date of birth: 01/05/2003 (17)
Youth team: Santa Marta (2008-2015)
Current team: Real Madrid (since 2015)
Numbers: 10 and 8
Current national team: Spain U-17
Position: CM – AM – LW
Preferred foot: Right
Market Value: –
Contract until: –
Player’s Agent: –
Similar player: Kevin de Bruyne
– ball control
– First touch
– pace and acceleration
– long shots and finishing
– he can play as number “8”, as a number “10” or as a left winger
– great creativity, technique, ball control and vision
– intelligent player who finds the space well between the lines
– he knows how to dictate tempo
– creative player with very good technical ability, very good in one-one situations and has the vision to make precise hidden passes
– he likes ball played into feet
– he likes to play ball to the flanks
– he likes to be and move in the space between the opposition midfielder and the defence
– he likes to dribble
– he doesn’t hesitate to go down further down the field to get the game in front of him and make runs with the ball to make his team gain metres
– he likes to have a free role in midfield and move around the field
– he likes to shoot from distance and has good range mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– capable of creating chances for his teammates and scoring goals himself
– very good player in one-on-one situations: unpredictable, unbalanced
– elegant player with a natural technical quality that allows him to make good decisions quickly and player who has a good resistance under pressure
– very good in combination play
– midfielder with a very good finishing skills and who has an eye for goal (he has been the 2nd best scorer of Real Madrid U17 this season with 21 goals)
– good set-piece kicker (crosses, direct and indirect free kicks)
Bruno Iglesias is an attacking midfielder who played with Real Madrid U17 (Juvenil C) in the 2019/2020 season. He joined La Fabrica in 2015 (when he was 13 years old) from Santa Marta. He was already at the time considered one of the best young Spanish players in his category and many other teams (like Barcelona, Atlético Madrid and Manchester City) wanted to sign him. Since his arrival at Real Madrid, Bruno has gradually progressed through the stages and today he is undoubtedly of La Fábrica’s most talented players.
He is a player who does things with great ease and elegance on the pitch who knows how to do everything on the field, a very nice player to watch. In December 2019, he took part in a training session with Real Madrid first team.
Bruno is one of the leaders of a group of talented La Fábrica players born in 2003 like Israel Salazar, David de la Víbora, Takuhiro Nakai “Pipi”, Néstor Lucas, Bruno Iglesias, Raúl Asencio, Ferrán Ruiz… One of La Fábrica’s best generations!
He’s a regular member and one of the best players of the Spanish U17 team and is a starter in the team.
Normally, for the 2020/21 season, he will be promoted with the U19s (Juvenil A) and it will be very interesting to follow him especially in the UEFA Youth League, a competition where he will face the best, but I have no doubt that he will perform well and show us the full extent of his talent!
For the end of the UEFA Youth League, Raúl González (who will coach the U19 team until the end of this competition) has called Bruno Iglesias in his list of 40 players who will be able to play. We might have the opportunity to see him in action.
His stats with La Fabrica:
– Infantil B (U13): 2 goals in 20 games
– Infantil A (U14): 5 goals in 23 games
– Cadete B (U15): 11 goals in 26 games
– Cadete A (U16): 15 goals in 24 games
– Juvenil C (U17): 21 goals in 21 games (current season)
Total : 54 goals in 114 games.
What would he receive out of 10 … 9/10 or 10/10 ???