Date of birth: 15/09/2003 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Évry (France)
Youth career: AS Corbeil-Essonne, ES Viry-Châtillon, CS Brétigny, AS Nancy (since 2018)
Current club: AS Nancy
Squad number: 8
Current national team: France U-17
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 150.000 €
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Thomas Partey
– tactical intelligence
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– holding midfielder
– great mix of midfield controller and ball-winning midfielder
– tactically intelligent and charismatic midfielder, gifted with good ball skills, mobility, distribution, vision, and ability to read the game
– likes to play short passes
– good in combination play
– great pace, agility and coordination
– provides many key interceptions, clearances, and tackles for his team thanks to his good anticipation sense and defensive reliability
– energetic, consistent, aggressive and hard tackling player
– constantly asking for the ball and often is an additional passing option
– great composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– his stamina, work rate, mobility, determination, agility, and pace enable him to cover a lot of ground ground
– has a great, positive influence on his teammates
– finds himself best in positional attack
– high number of touches and passes per game
Bondo stays calm under pressure and orchstreates the moves of his team.
Bondo outpaces his opponent and intercepts the ball.
He is best suited to playing as:
Defensive midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 4 January 2021):
Ligue 2 2020/2021 (ongoing): 6 games/1 goal (Nancy)
Warren Bondo joined AS Nancy youth academy in 2018 from CS Brétigny. He is considered to be one of the most talented teenagers in France. Warren was wanted by PSG in 2019 but in the end, he signed his first professional contract with Nancy. He made his professional debut on 24 November 2020 in a Ligue 2 fixture against Grenoble.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.