Date of birth: 16/12/2003 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Belgium
Youth career: Club Brugge
Current club: Club Brugge/Club NXT
Squad number: 8
Current national team: Belgium U-17
Position: central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 400.000 €
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Jakub Jankto
– ball control
– off the ball movement
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– box-to-box midfielder
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, natural fitness and stamina who feels comfortable in contact situations with opposite players
– intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines
– creative player with very good technical ability, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, fast direction shifts in possession and vision to make through passes to the teammates providing dynamism to the team’s last offensive third plays
– well-rounded and hard-working
– very good pace and coordination
– likes to dribble
– possesses high stamina, energy and the ability to go on lung-bursting runs through the middle of the park
– tireless runner and a very mobile player who covers a lot of space
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings, linking up the team’s midfield and attack
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– likes to make effective late runs into the opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to exploit his shooting skills
– able to deliver pinpoint passes and crosses
– above-average positioning and off the ball movement
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with good aggressive attitude, and good recovery of his position/tenacious in the defensive phase
– all-action and energetic
Sandra enters the penalty area and scores with a great shot.
Sandra with a great run through the middle.
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 9 April 2021):
Proximus League 2020/2021 (ongoing): 8 games/1 goal (Club NXT)
Cisse Sandra is a product of Club Brugge academy – one of the best youth systems in Belgium. He is a part of the new wave of highly talented Brugge academy players which include, among others Charles De Ketelaere, Wilkims Ochieng, Arne Engels, Romeo Vermant, Samuel Asoma, Noah Aelterman, Ignace Van Der Brempt and Nick Shinton. Cisse made his professional debut for Brugge reserves team on 22 August 2020 in a league fixture against RWD Molenbeek. He scored his first goal just a week later against Lommel SK.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.