Full name in native alphabet: Єгор Романович Ярмолюк
Date of birth: 01/03/2004 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Verkhniodniprovsk, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast (Ukraine)
Youth career: Stal Kamianske, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, SK Dnipro-1 (since 2018)
Current club: SK Dnipro-1
Squad number: 14
Current national team: Ukraine U-21
Position: central midfielder, attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 300.000 €
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Rodrigo de Paul
– ball control
– positional sense
– defensive contribution
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– roaming playmaker
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– versatile player who is naturally adept in several positions, and is capable of aiding his team defensively as well as offensively
– known for his vision, dribbling skills and mobility
– likes to play short passes
– excellent with the ball at his feet and can move past opponents with extreme ease
– very good in combination play
– fantastic progressive passer and progressive ball carrier
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– knows how to dictate tempo, he’s creative and has the natural ability of an ‘orchestrator’ midfielder who can perform at all the midfield positions
– often drops deeper to pick up the ball, participate in the build-up of plays, and create chances for his teammates, courtesy of his good vision and passing ability
– his stamina, determination and pace enable him to cover a lot of ground ground
– constantly asking for the ball and often is an additional passing option
– able to produce powerful and dangerous runs up field on the counter attack
– has the technique, ability and confidence to execute the killer passes and set-up goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates
– works hard in pressing/tenacious in the defensive phase
– great composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
Yarmolyuk with a great run and brilliant assist.
Yarmolyuk stays calm under pressure, dribbles past two opponents and makes a good pass to the wing.
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 14 May 2021):
Ukrainian Premier League 2019/2020: 2 games/0 goals (Dnipro-1)
Ukrainian Premier League 2020/2021: 9 games/0 goals (Dnipro-1)
Yegor Yarmolyuk is a product of different youth schools in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. In 2018, he joined SK Dnipro-1 academy. He made his debut in the Ukrainian Premier League as a second-half substitute on 19 June 2020, playing in an away game against FC Vorskla Poltava. Thanks to that he became the second-youngest player, after Serhiy Perkhun, in the history of the Ukrainian League aged 16 years and 140 days.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.