Date of birth: 26/07/2003 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Algeria
Youth career: Paradou AC
Current club: Paradou AC
Squad number: —
Current national team: Algeria U-20
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2021 Arab Cup U-20
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Stefano Sensi
– ball control
– work rate
– needs to improve his strength to endure stronger players
– aerial duels
Style of play:
– deep-lying orchestrator/roaming playmaker
– great pace, agility, flair and coordination
– player with very good technical ability, mobility, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, and fast direction shifts in possession
– well-rounded, hard-working team player
– knows how to dictate tempo using his good vision, passing ability at all distances and natural technique to create dynamism on the team’s build-up process
– equally useful in combinational and counterattacking style
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings, linking up the team’s midfield and attack
– his stamina, determination, agility and pace enable him to cover a lot of ground ground
– very comfortable on the ball, with a willingness to play and receive passes along the ground
– constantly asking for the ball and often is an additional passing option
– great composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– able to deliver pinpoint passes and crosses
– aggressive and tenacious tackler
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with good aggressive attitude and good recovery of his position
– high number of passes and touches per game
– all-action and energetic
Titraoui evades the pressure and provides dynamism to the team’s build-up process.
Titraoui intercepts the ball, dribbles past two opponents and provides a good pass to his teammate on the wing.
He is best suited to playing as:
Defensive midfielder in 4-3-3.
2021 Arab Cup U-20 runner-up with Algeria.
League summary (as for 10 July 2021):
No senior team appearances yet.
Yacine Titraoui is a product of Paradou AC academy – one of the best youth systems in North Africa that produced many interesting players in recent years such as Ramy Bensebaini, Youcef Atal, Hicham Boudaoui, Adem Zorgane, Farid El Melali, Abdelkahar Kadri and Hamza Mouali. Titraoui showed himself to a wider crowd at the 2021 Arab Cup U-20 where he was one of the leaders of the Algerian team that made it to the final.
Football Talent Scout potential rating: