Date of birth: 03/04/2005 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Netherlands
Youth career: DEH Musschen, Feyenoord (since 2014)
Current club: Feyenoord
Squad number: 48
Current national team: —
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: 30.06.2023
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Paul Pogba
– ball control
– not very dominant in the air
Style of play:
– box-to-box midfielder/advanced playmaker
– can play anywhere in midfield, being comfortable in defensive, attacking and central roles in both a three- or four-man midfield
– intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines
– great coordination, agility and footwork
– midfielder that imposes himself on the pitch with his work rate, energy and determination
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his technique and good close control
– possesses high stamina, energy and the ability to go on lung-bursting runs through the middle of the park
– elegant and composed under pressure/press-resistant player
– great creativity and composure to make some good assist/through/killer passes into the box
– above-average decision making
– great tactical and spatial awareness
– able to produce powerful and dangerous runs up field on the counter attack
– very good in combination play
– able to play line-breaking passes thanks to his technique, vision, and timing
– impacts the game at both the ends of the pitch
– his stamina, determination and pace enables him to cover a lot of ground ground
– hard-working and determined in defensive phase with many important tackles and interceptions for his team/works hard in pressing too
– very accomplished for his age
Milambo with a great run through the middle and superb pass to assist his teammate.
Milambo dribbles past his opponent and makes a very good pass to the wing.
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 13 August 2021):
No senior team appearances yet.
Antoni Milambo joined Varkenoord – the famous Feyenoord youth academy – from DEH Musschen in 2014. He was a big star of Feyenoord youth teams for many years and this season he was promoted to the first team. He made his professional debut for Feyenoord in a 3–0 UEFA Europa Conference League win over FC Luzern on 12 August 2021. At 16 and 131 days, he became the club’s youngest ever player taking the record from Georginio Wijnaldum. Antoni is a part of an extremely talented generation of Dutch players born in 2005 which includes, among others David Kalokoh, Julian Rijkhoff, Gabriel Misehouy, Alvaro Henry, Mike Kleijn, Silvano Vos, Oualid Agougil, and Rico Speksnijder.
“He is a real football animal, who has made giant steps in recent years. Given his class and desire to improve, we will enjoy him a lot in the coming years.”
(Stanley Brard – head of the Feyenoord youth academy)
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.