Date of birth: 08/03/2006 (15 years old)
Place of birth: France
Youth career: Paris Saint-Germain
Current club: Paris Saint-Germain
Squad number: —
Current national team: France U-16
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: Alkass International Cup, UEFA Youth League 2021/2022 (3/0)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Kalvin Phillips
– work rate
– tactical intelligence
– ball control
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– modern holding midfielder
– has all the qualities to become a great box-to-box midfielder as well
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– superb pace, agility, flair, and coordination
– player with very good technical ability, mobility, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, and fast direction shifts in possession
– well-rounded, hard-working team player
– knows how to dictate tempo using his good vision, passing ability at all distances, and natural technique to create dynamism on the team’s build-up process
– equally useful in combinational and counterattacking style
– his stamina, determination, agility, and pace enable him to cover a lot of ground ground
– very comfortable on the ball, with a willingness to play and receive passes along the ground
– constantly asking for the ball and often is an additional passing option
– great composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– aggressive and tenacious tackler
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with good aggressive attitude and good recovery of his position
– high number of passes and touches per game
– all-action and energetic
– very mature and accomplished for his age
Warren Zaire-Emery stops a very dangerous attack thanks to this pace and timing.
Zaire-Emery with a great run through the middle and very clever pass to create a big chance for his teammate.
He is best suited to playing as:
Defensive midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 27 October 2021):
No senior team appearances yet.
Warren Zaire-Emery is a product of a famous Paris Saint-Germain youth system. He is a part of the new wave of highly talented PSG teenagers which includes, among others Djeidi Gassama, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Xavi Simons, Nathan Bitumazala, Timothée Pembélé, Noha Lemina, Ismaël Gharbi, Djeidi Gassama, Édouard Michut, and Arnaud Kalimuendo. Currently, Zaire-Emery is an important member of the PSG U-19 team despite being only 15. This season he made his UEFA Youth League debut which made him the second-youngest PSG player ever in the competition just after Abdoulaye Kamara.
Football Talent Scout potential rating: