Full name: Endrick Felipe Moreira de Sousa
Date of birth: 21/07/2006 (15 years old)
Place of birth: Brasilia (Brazil)
Youth career: Palmeiras
Current club: Palmeiras
Squad number: —
Current national team: —
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior 2022
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Romario
– ball control
– first touch
– off the ball movement
– long shots
– defensive contribution/pressing
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– advanced striker
– player with a diminutive figure with a stocky build and good physical strength for a player of his size
– extremely skilled and versatile player able to play anywhere in attack
– can operate effectively alone up front or offer versatility in an attacking duo
– creative player with great technique on the ball, mobility, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to dribble
– likes to attack from deep and run directly at opponents
– often moves into midfield areas and combines play intelligently with midfielders
– above-average vision, passing, and playmaking skills
– extremely good and powerful finishing skills for a player of his age
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and very confident of his skills
– possesses good mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his low centre of gravity and excellent close control
– exceptional ability to maneuver in tight spaces
– able to get out of various different scenarios, able to play wide and go direct, or being central and cutting through the lines/difference-maker
– very good in combinational play
– excellent balance, footwork, coordination, and changes of pace
– very good ball control and dribbling skills at top speed
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace and acceleration
– all-action and energetic
– does not hesitate to track back and work for the team/very high work rate in the defensive phase/pressing
– gets fouled often
– fairly good in the air for a player of his size
Endrick with a fantastic off the ball movement and brilliant chipped finish.
Endrick makes a quick combination, enters the penalty area, and scores.
He is best suited to playing as:
Striker in 4-3-3.
Campeonato Paulista 2021 U-20 winner with Palmeiras.
League summary (as for 10 January 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Palmeiras produced many brilliant talents in recent years such as Giovani, Gabriel Veron, Renan, Gabriel Silva, Gabriel Menino, and Danilo, but Endrick may be the best of them all. He regularly plays with much older players. Currently, he is one of the biggest stars of Palmeiras U-20 despite being only 15 and his first-team debut seems to be only a matter of time.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Endrick is probably the biggest talent to emerge in Brazil since Neymar in 2008.
Just look at Endrick for a few minutes and you can see what an extraordinary talent he has.
And when I say that, I don’t mean to belittle other players.