Date of birth: 25/11/2004 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Vitebsk (Belarus)
Youth career: BATE Borisov
Current club: BATE Borisov
Squad number: 99
Current national team: Belarus U-19
Position: winger, center-forward
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Richarlison
– off the ball movement
– link-up play
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– complete forward
– can also play as the inside forward (preferably on the left) thanks to his pace and good dribbling skills
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– pacey and determined forward with killer-instinct, interesting technique on the ball, and cleverness at his off-the-ball movements
– likes to dribble
– likes to shoot at every opportunity he gets
– very good agility, body balance, coordination, and pace for a player of his size
– very composed finisher capable on both feet
– possesses powerful mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– likes to attack from the wing, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score from
– generates many flick-ons and passes into the channels for his teammates to utilize/good when playing with back to goal
– likes to press and hassle the opposition’s centre-backs effectively
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– operates quite comfortably with his left weaker foot
Shumanskiy enters the penalty area, dribbles past his opponent, and scores.
Shumanskiy makes a great counter-attacking run, outpaces the defenders, and scores with a clinical finish.
He is best suited to playing as:
Centre-forward in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 24 January 2022):
Vysheyshaya Liga 2021: 2 games/0 goals (BATE)
Artem Shumanskiy is considered to be one of the most talented players in Belarus. He is a product of BATE Borisov academy – a youth system that produced many Belarusian internationals in recent years such as Evgeniy Yablonskiy, Vladislav Klimovich, Dmitriy Antilevskiy, and Aleksandr Pavlovets. Shumanskiy made his first-team debut for BATE on 22 June 2021 in a Belarusian Cup game against FK Baranovichi. He is also a regular youth international for Belarus and currently he is the youngest member of the U-19 team.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Country-scale star with top European club ambition.