Date of birth: 29/05/2005 (16 years old)
Place of birth: England
Youth career: Arsenal
Current club: Arsenal
Squad number: —
Current national team: England U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Moussa Diaby
– ball control
– operating with his right weaker foot
Style of play:
– explosive winger
– player with a diminutive figure with a stocky build and good physical strength for a player of his size
– equally good on both wings
– could be an interesting option to play as a wing-back in 3-5-2
– great agility, flair, body balance, changes of pace, and coordination
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– likes to dribble
– incredibly explosive over the first meters
– often gets past players thanks to his body feints and electric pace
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and confident of his skills
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his low centre of gravity and excellent close control
– very dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– able to dribble and cross at top speed
– often makes surging runs into the penalty box
– avoids using his right weaker foot
– gets fouled often
– active and tenacious in the defensive phase
Cozier-Duberry enters the penalty area and plays a great chipped ball to assist his teammate.
Cozier-Duberry makes a surging run into the penalty area and scores with a precise and powerful finish.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 27 January 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Amario Cozier-Duberry is a product of Arsenal youth academy. He is a member of England U-17, a very interesting team with many exciting talents such as Jobe Bellingham, Kobbie Mainoo, Josh Feeney, Tommy Setford, Emre Tezgel, and Jamie Donley. Despite being only 16, Amario made his Arsenal U23s debut this season and is regarded as one of the best prospects at the club along with the likes of Charlie Patino, Omari Hutchinson, Marcelo Flores, Salah Oulad M’Hand, Khayon Edwards, Mika Biereth, and Charles Sagoe Jr.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.