Date of birth: 17/09/2003 (18 years old)
Place of birth: Pavia (Italy)
Youth career: AC Milan
Current club: AC Milan
Squad number: —
Current national team: —
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2021/2022 (3/1)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Edin Džeko
– off the ball movement
– link-up play
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– target man/complete forward
– tall player with very good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– powerful and determined forward with killer-instinct, interesting technique on the ball, and cleverness at his off-the-ball movements
– good pace, agility, and coordination for a player of his size
– generates many flick-ons and passes into the channels for his teammates to utilize
– unselfish in the final third/in addition to his goalscoring ability, he is also a team-player who was capable of creating chances and assisting goals for teammates
– clinical finisher capable on both feet
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– knows how to use his body to shield the ball from defenders thanks to his technique, strength, and ball control
– able to sniff out a goal in any situation/always alert to capitalize on defensive mistakes
– often moves deep into midfield and draws defenders with him, in order to create and exploit spaces for his teammates/good ability to connect with midfield
– aerial threat in the opposition box
– indirect set-piece threat
– active and tenacious in pressing
Nasti makes a good run into the penalty area and scores despite high pressure from his marker.
Nasti makes a very good off the ball movement, loses his marker, and scores with a clinical finish with his weaker foot.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Centre-forward in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 2 march 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Marco Nasti is a product of AC Milan youth academy. Despite Milan Primavera relatively poor form, Marco has been in phenomenal form this season – he scored 13 goals and provided 4 assists in 18 games so far.
“His Serie A debut has not yet arrived but the 18-year-old is doing everything to prove that he deserves one. He has also ended up in the sights of Juventus as the Bianconeri offered €500k to sign him, but the Rossoneri management immediately refused it. A loan spell in Serie B could be next on the cards, just as Lorenzo Colombo is currently doing.”
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.