Date of birth: 26/11/2004 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Youth career: DWC, DVC Buiksloot, Joga Fortius, FC Volendam (since 2017)
Current club: FC Volendam
Squad number: 23
Current national team: —
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: 30.06.2024
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Tammy Abraham
– off the ball movement
– link-up play
– physical strength
No significant weaknesses.
Style of play:
– target man
– tall player with very good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– powerful and determined forward with killer-instinct, interesting technique on the ball, and cleverness at his off-the-ball movements
– good pace, footwork, and coordination for a player of his size
– possesses significant upper-body strength
– generates many flick-ons and passes into the channels for his teammates to utilize
– unselfish in the final third/in addition to his goalscoring ability, he is also a team-player who was capable of creating chances and assisting goals for teammates
– clinical finisher
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– knows how to use his body to shield the ball from defenders thanks to his technique, strength, and ball control
– great ability to hold-up play with his back to goal
– able to sniff out a goal in any situation/always alert to capitalize on defensive mistakes
– often moves deep into midfield and draws defenders with him, in order to create and exploit spaces for his teammates/good ability to connect with midfield
– aerial threat in the opposition box
– indirect set-piece threat
– active and tenacious in pressing
Zeefuik wins the physical duel with a defender and scores from a tight angle.
Zeefuik enters the penalty area and scores with a clinical finish.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Centre-forward in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 15 March 2022):
Eerste Divisie 2020/2021: 4 games/1 goal (Volendam)
Tweede Divisie 2021/2022 (ongoing): 4 games/1 goal (Jong Volendam)
Eerste Divisie 2021/2022 (ongoing): 7 games/0 goals (Volendam)
Lequincio Zeefuik is the brother of fellow footballers Deyovaisio Zeefuik and Género Zeefuik. He is a product of Volendam academy – an underrated youth system that produced some really interesting players in recent years such as Joey Veerman, Micky van de Ven, Jamie Jacobs, Gijs Smal, and Boy Kemper. Lequincio scored on his debut for Volendam on 25 April 2021 at the age of 16 years and 150 days which made him the youngest player to score during his professional debut in Dutch football since Henk Vos in 1984.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.