Date of birth: 04/05/2005 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Regensburg (Germany)
Youth career: SV Sallern Regensburg, SSV Jahn Regensburg, FC Bayern (since 2012)
Current club: FC Bayern
Squad number: —
Current national team: Turkey U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2021/2022 (3/0), 2022 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (3/2)
Contract until: 30.06.2022
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Alexander Hleb
– ball control
– needs to work on his composure to become even more efficient in the final third
Style of play:
– advanced playmaker
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels comfortable in contact situations
– likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings, linking up the team’s midfield and attack
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– excellent pace, agility, footwork, and coordination for a player of his size
– likes to dribble
– has the technique, ability, and confidence to execute killer passes and set up goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates
– skillful, mobile, and energetic
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his ability to shield the ball and excellent close control
– good composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– able to deliver pinpoint passes and crosses
– able to produce powerful and dangerous runs up field on the counter attack
– aggressive and tenacious in the defensive phase
– operates comfortably with his left weaker foot
– competent set-piece taker
Yildiz with a quick reaction, gets to the ball first after the rebound, and scores with a precise first touch finish.
Yildiz provides a superb through ball to create a big chance for his teammate.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
Stats by Comparisonator:
He is best suited to playing as:
Attacking midfielder in 4-2-3-1.
League summary (as for 30 March 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Kenan Yildiz joined Bayern youth academy at the age of 7. He is a part of a very interesting generation of Bayern players born in 2005 which includes the likes of Paul Wanner, Arijon Ibrahimovic, Tarek Buchmann, Vincent Manuba, Matteo Vinlöf, Ricardo Wagner, Samuel Unsöld, and Benjamin Ballis. Kenan was born in Germany but he decided to represent Turkey – the country of his parents. Currently, he is one of the leaders of a very interesting Turkey U-17 national team.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.