Full name: Jaden Fernando Slory
Date of birth: 09/05/2005 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Netherlands
Youth career: Barendrecht, Feyenoord (since 2013)
Current club: Feyenoord
Squad number: —
Current national team: Netherlands U-17
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: Syrenka Cup 2021 (3/1), 2022 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (3/1)
Contract until: 30.06.2024
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Kingsley Coman
– ball control
– great dribbler who can be a little bit overambitious with dribbling sometimes
– still needs to work on the quality of his crossing and final passes
Style of play:
– explosive and flamboyant winger
– equally good on both wings
– very good technical ability, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, fast direction shifts in possession
– likes to play a direct style by running straight at defenders with pace
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– excellent balance, coordination, and changes of pace
– likes to dribble
– incredibly explosive over the first meters
– known for his “quick feet” and speed of movement
– very comfortable with the ball at his feet/excellent close control
– possesses good mid-range shooting skills
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and very confident of his skills
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– operates comfortably with his left weaker foot
–high work rate in the defensive phase
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with a good aggressive attitude, and good recovery of his position
– all-action and energetic
Slory enters the penalty area, makes a quick feint, gets fouled and wins a penalty.
Slory makes a quick combination with his teammate, cuts inside, and scores with his weaker foot.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
Syrenka Cup 2021 winner with the Netherlands.
League summary (as for 7 April 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Jaden Slory is the son of former Feyenoord player Andwelé Slory. He joined Varkenoord, the famous Feyenoord youth academy, at the age of 8. He is one of the leaders of a very strong Feyenoord U-18 along with other talented players such as Mike Kleijn, Milan Hokke, Rainey Breinburg, Gio-Renys Felicia, Gjivai Zechiël, and Nesto Groen. He is also one of the leaders of an extremely interesting generation of Dutch players born in 2005 which includes, among others Antoni Milambo, Julian Rijkhoff, Gabriel Misehouy, David Kalokoh, Silvano Vos, Isaac Babadi, Jason van Duiven, Emmanuel van de Blaak, Alvaro Henry, Mike Kleijn, and Ilias Splinter.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.