Date of birth: 08/07/2005 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Youth career: FC Copenhagen
Current club: FC Copenhagen
Squad number: 46
Current national team: Denmark U-17
Position: winger, second striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2022 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (3/1), 2022 UEFA European Under-17 Championship (4/1)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Gonçalo Guedes
– ball control
– first touch
– he’s not afraid of physical challenges with stronger players but still needs to work hard on his physicality
– operating with his left weaker foot
Style of play:
– inside forward
– creative player with great technique on the ball, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– a very interesting combination of technique and elegance with explosivity
– superb pace, agility, body balance, and changes of pace
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to dribble
– always tries to find a vertical option in his game and likes to enter the opposition’s penalty area whenever possible
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– incredibly explosive over the first meters
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score
– possesses very interesting mid-range and long-range shooting skills with his right foot
– prolific player with above-average finishing skills, and movement near and inside the penalty area
– confident, mobile, dynamic, unpredictable, and very positive with the ball
– excellent balance, footwork, coordination, and changes of pace
– very good ability to maneuver in tight spaces
– able to dribble and make quick combinations at top speed
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace, acceleration, and movement
– does not hesitate to track back and work for the team in the defensive phase/pressing
Sahsah cuts inside from the left wing, dribbles past two opponents, and scores with a precise finish.
Sahsah with a superb off the ball movement, dynamic run into the penalty area, and powerful finish.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Left winger in 4-3-3.
Danish U-19 Championship 2021/2022 winner with Copenhagen.
League summary (as for 7 July 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Noah Sahsah is a product of FC Copenhagen youth academy – a club that produced many interesting talents in recent years such as Jonas Wind, Mohamed Daramy, Rasmus Højlund, Willian Bøving, Mads Roerslev Rasmussen, Carlo Holse, and Victor Kristiansen. He made his professional debut for FCK on 17 March 2022 in the UEFA Europa Conference League round of 16 game against PSV Eindhoven. He is one of the leaders of a very interesting generation of Danish players born in 2005 which includes the likes of Zidan Sertdemir, Julius Beck, Noah Nartey, Valdemar Andreasen, Ludwig Vraa-Jensen, Bertram Kvist, Elias Hansborg-Sørensen, Oscar Højlund, Emil Højlund, Mads Lauritsen, and Gustav Fraulo. In May 2022, Noah was an important member of Denmark U-17 which made it to the quarter-final of the UEFA European Under-17 Championship but lost to Serbia after a close game.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European league.