Full name in native alphabet: Мокин Марк Максимович
Date of birth: 12/01/2006 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Mogilev (Belarus)
Youth career: Dnepr Mogilev
Current club: Dnepr Mogilev
Squad number: 43
Current national team: Belarus U-17
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 25.000 €
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Gabriel Martinelli
– ball control
– decision-making on the ball/can be a little overambitious with dribbling sometimes
– physical strength
Style of play:
– inside forward
– capable of playing in several offensive positions, either on the wing, as a supporting striker, or as a lone striker
– creative player with good technique on the ball, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– superb pace, footwork, agility, body balance, and changes of pace
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to dribble
– always tries to find a vertical option in his game and likes to enter the opposition’s penalty area whenever possible
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score
– above-average instinct and off the ball movement near and inside the penalty area/often gets into good shooting positions
– confident, mobile, dynamic, unpredictable, and very positive with the ball
– very good ability to maneuver and dribble in tight spaces
– able to dribble and make quick combinations at top speed
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace, acceleration, and movement
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with good aggressive attitude and good recovery of his position
– operates quite comfortably with his left weaker foot
Mokin cuts inside from the left wing, loses his opponent with a quick feint, and scores with a precise finish.
Mokin with a great counter-attacking run, he dribbles past three opponents, and provides a superb pass to create a big chance for his teammate.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Left winger in 4-3-3.
Belarusian U-15 Championship 2021 runner-up with Dnepr.
Belarusian U-15 Championship 2021 top scorer.
League summary (as for 14 July 2022):
Vysheyshaya Liga 2022 (ongoing): 7 games/1 goal (Dnepr)
Mark Mokin is considered to be one of the most talented youngsters in Belarus. He made his professional debut for Dnepr Mogilev on 7 May 2022 in a league fixture against Torpedo Zhodino. He scored his first goal almost two months later – at the age of 16 years and 173 days, he became the third youngest goalscorer in the history of the Belarusian top tier just after Alyaksandr Yurevich and Aleksey Pankovets. Mark is also a regular youth international for Belarus and currently he’s one of the biggest stars of the U-17 team.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Country-scale star with top European league ambition.