Date of birth: 02/04/2005 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Velika Plana (Serbia)
Youth career: FK Čukarički
Current club: FK Čukarički
Squad number: —
Current national team: —
Position: central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Kevin De Bruyne
– ball control
– football IQ
– quality and frequency of using his left weaker foot
– minor first touch mistakes
Style of play:
– advanced playmaker
– tall with decent body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness who feels quite comfortable in contact situations
– likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings, linking up the team’s midfield and attack
– highly intelligent with a good feeling of when to speed up the play with progressive passes or runs and when to slow down to retain possession/very high football IQ and spatial awareness
– player with an outstanding vison to execute killer passes and set up goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates
– extraordinary thinking when on the ball – he often chooses options that are unexpected for the opposition
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his ability to shield the ball and excellent close control
– very good composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– able to deliver pinpoint passes and crosses
– possesses powerful and precise mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– able to make effective late runs into the opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to score
– above-average decision-making for a player of his age
– good reaction to the loss of the ball with good aggressive attitude and good recovery of his position
– still needs to work on the efficiency of his tackling but he’s tenacious and hardworking in the defensive phase/pressing
– direct and indirect set-piece specialist
Radosavljević cuts inside from the left wing and provides a brilliant assist to his teammate.
Radosavljević controls the ball in the edge of penalty area, makes a quick decision, and scores with a superb shot in the top corner.
Heatmap by InStat:
He is best suited to playing as:
Attacking midfielder in 4-2-3-1.
League summary (as for 18 July 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Veljko Radosavljević is a product of FK Čukarički youth academy. He is a part of a very interesting generation of Serbian players which includes the likes of Jovan Milošević, Aleksandar Stanković, Vojin Serafimović, Jovan Mijatović, Mateja Bubanj, Jovan Šljivić, Luka Lijeskić, Jan-Carlo Simić, and Milan Majstorović. Veljko was an absolute leader and star of Čukarički U-17 during the 2021/2022 season – he scored 18 goals and provided 7 assists in 23 games helping his team finish third in the league just after Partizan and Crvena Zvezda.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European league.