Date of birth: 13/03/2006 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Slovakia
Youth career: MŠK Žilina
Current club: MŠK Žilina
Squad number: —
Current national team: Slovakia U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger, second striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2022 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (3/0)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Leandro Trossard
– ball control
– ball control
– first touch
– physical strength
– aerial duels
– very active and tenacious when out of possession but his defensive positioning is still very improvable
Style of play:
– flamboyant winger
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– excellent balance, footwork, coordination, and changes of pace
– likes to dribble
– suitable to play on both wings
– likes to make quick first touch combinations with his teammates
– known for his “quick feet”, mobility, and close control
– creative at his off-the-ball movements, and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings
– has the technique, ability, and confidence to execute the killer passes, and set-up goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates
– strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and confident of his skills
– good ball control and dribbling skills in small spaces
– creative player with above-average playmaking and passing skills at all distances
– able to dribble and make quick combinations with his teammates at top speed
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– possesses interesting mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his low centre of gravity, agility, flair, and excellent close control
– all-action and energetic
Dikoš cuts inside, shows some great footwork, and gets fouled in a dangerous area.
Dikoš loses his marker with a superb first touch control and provides a very good pass to his teammate.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Left winger in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 10 August 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Samuel Dikoš is considered to be one of the most talented players of his generation in Slovakia. He is a product of the MŠK Žilina academy – a very good youth system that produced many interesting players in recent years such as Milan Škriniar, Denis Vavro, Adrian Kapralik, Dávid Hancko, Kristián Vallo, Ján Bernát, Róbert Boženík, Tomáš Nemčík, Leo Sauer, and Mario Sauer. He is also a regular youth international for Slovakia and currently he is one of the leaders of the U-17 team.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Country-scale star with top European league ambition.