Date of birth: 17/04/2005 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Langhus (Norway)
Youth career: Langhus, Stabæk Fotball, Club Brugge (since 2021)
Current club: Club Brugge
Squad number: 32
Current national team: Norway U-18
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): 2.500.000 €
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2021/2022 (7/2), UEFA Champions League 2022/2023 (1/1)
Contract until: 30.06.2025
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Kylian Mbappé
– ball control
– able to dispossess opponents thanks to his explosiveness, but his positioning and general defensive reliability are improvable
– crossing and general quality of his final ball
– quite prolific for a player of his age but still needs to work on his composure and finishing in the final third
Style of play:
– inside forward
– player with good body mass ratio, physical strength, power, stamina, and natural fitness
– offensive allrounder who is capable of playing anywhere along the front-line
– great acceleration, agility, flair, body balance, changes of pace, and coordination
– player that always tries to find a vertical option in his game, so he is very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions
– likes to play a direct style by running straight at defenders with pace
– likes to dribble
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to use stepovers and body feints
– incredibly explosive over the first meters/elite motor skills
– able to change the rhythm and make spectacular solo runs to make a difference at any time
– creative at his off-the-ball movements/likes to make effective off the ball/shoulder runs to beat the defensive line
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and confident of his skills
– constantly changes up his movements which never allows the defender to read where he is going
– able to dribble and make quick combinations at top speed
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– often makes surging runs into the penalty box
– all-action and energetic
– good ambidexterity when using his left weaker foot
Nusa makes a very good off the shoulder run, outpaces the defence, and scores with a clinical finish.
Nusa outpaces the defender, enters the penalty area, and provides an assist with a brilliant backpass.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Left winger in 4-3-3.
Belgian Championship 2021/2022 winner with Club Brugge.
Belgian Super Cup 2022 winner with Club Brugge.
League summary (as for 19 September 2022):
Eliteserien 2021: 11 games/3 goals (Stabæk)
Jupiler Pro League 2021/2022: 3 games/1 goals (Brugge)
Challenger Pro League 2022/2023 (ongoing): 1 game/0 goals (Club NXT)
Jupiler Pro League 2022/2023 (ongoing): 3 games/0 goals (Brugge)
Antonio Nusa joined Stabæk Fotball youth academy from Langhus IL in 2018. He made his league debut in May 2021 against Rosenborg and scored his first goal in June 2021 against Bodø/Glimt. After being of the biggest sensations of the Eliteserien, in August 2021, he moved to Club Brugge for 3M€. He made his debut for the Blauw-Zwart on 27 October 2021 in a Belgian Cup game against KMSK Deinze. On 13 September 2022, he scored a goal on his Champions League debut in a 4–0 away win against FC Porto becoming the second-youngest and first-ever player born in 2005 to score in the competition. Nusa is of Nigerian descent through his father who was also a footballer.
“I like to create chaos. Neymar is my role model because he creates chaos on the pitch with his dribbling, just like me. He is one of the best in the world.”
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.