Sindre Walle Egeli
Date of birth: 21/06/2006 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Larvik (Norway)
Youth career: Nanset IF, Sandefjord Fotball, FC Nordsjælland (since 2022)
Current club: FC Nordsjælland
Squad number: —
Current national team: Norway U-17
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: 30.06.2025
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Erik Lamela/Antoine Griezmann
– ball control
– defensive contribution/efficiency in pressing and defensive phase in general
– heading ability
Style of play:
– inside forward
– offensive allrounder who is capable of playing anywhere along the front-line
– able to play in various systems and roles in attack
– player with good body mass ratio with high physical potential
– creative player with very good technique on the ball, mobility, acceleration, fast direction shifts, and short-dribbling skills
– fast, skillful, and opportunistic
– prolific player with very good composure and finishing skills in the penalty area
– likes to dribble
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside and, create himself a decent opportunity to score from
– likes to enter the opposition’s penalty area whenever possible
– elegant with the ball at his feet with excellent close control and dribbling skills in small spaces
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– vertical player very capable of pushing his team forward to finishing positions and making the difference at any time
– possesses very interesting mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– above-average vision, passing skills, and playmaking ability
– very strong in 1v1 situations and confident of his skills
– very dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and attacking movement
– good ability at first touch/high speed in 1-2 combinations style of play
Walle Egeli enters the penalty area, loses his marker with a quick feint, and scores with a precise finish.
Walle Egeli scores with a beautiful curler from a standing position.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 28 September 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Sindre Walle Egeli is one of the most interesting U17s in Scandinavia. He made the first-team bench for Sandefjord Fotball in the Eliteserien just 5 months after his 15th birthday. In August 2022, he moved to FC Nordsjælland – a club very well known for its fantastic scouting system. Despite being only 16, Sindre very quickly became a big star of The Tigers U-19 side. He is also a regular youth international for Norway – so far he scored an impressive number of 15 goals in 16 appearances for Norway’s U-15 and U-16.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.