Date of birth: 24/03/2006 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Hengelo (Netherlands)
Youth career: Tubantia, FC Twente, Feyenoord (since 2020)
Current club: Feyenoord
Squad number: —
Current national team: Netherlands U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2023 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (2/0)
Contract until: 30.06.2024
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Miralem Sulejmani
– ball control
– off-the-ball movement
– physical development
– decision-making and general efficiency in the final third
– defensive positioning
Style of play:
– flamboyant winger
– equally good on both wings
– great agility, body balance, changes of pace, and coordination
– brilliant technique on the ball, fast direction shifts, and short-dribbling skills
– likes to dribble
– likes to be given free role and roam from position
– exceptional ball control, elegance, footwork, and dribbling skills in small spaces
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score or make quick combinations with his teammates
– very positive with the ball at his feet and confident of his skills
– able to make spectacular solo dribbling runs to beat the defensive line
– above-average creativity, vision, and playmaking skills in the final third/has many qualities of an advanced playmaker
– a superb mix of a dribbler and creator
– possesses interesting mid-range and long-range shooting skills
– plays with a natural flair and is dangerous in the box
– counter-attacking threat thanks to his pace and movement
– very good ability at first touch/high speed in 1-2 combinations style of play
– gets fouled often
– competent indirect set-piece taker
Sliti scores with a powerful shot after a superb counter-attacking run.
Sliti gets past his man with a brilliant feint, cuts inside, and provides an assist with a smart pass.
Sliti cuts inside, gets past his opponent with ease, and hits the post.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 19 May 2023):
No senior team appearances yet.
Aymen Sliti joined Varkenoord, the superb Feyenoord youth academy, from Twente Enschede in 2020. He is considered to be one of the most talented Dutch players born in 2006 along with other interesting prospects such as Jorrel Hato, Kees Smit, Enoch Mastoras, Shaqueel van Persie, Robin van Duiven, Kayden Wolff, Julian Oerip, Tygo Land, Zepiqueno Redmond, Martin Sherif, Mats Rots, Givairo Read, and Juliën Mesbahi.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European league.