Full name in native alphabet: ალექსანდრე ფეიქრიშვილი
Date of birth: 14/06/2006 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Georgia
Youth career: Dinamo Tbilisi
Current club: Dinamo Tbilisi
Squad number: 13
Current national team: Georgia U-19
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: Daraselia Cup 2023
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Federico Valverde
– off-the-ball movement
– work rate
– very good technical capacity, but he still has a big margin to improve his ability to play in tight spaces
– quality of his final ball
Style of play:
– box-to-box midfielder
– quite tall player (around 180cm) with a decent body mass ratio who, with the right work ethic, can become a really good athlete in the future
– creative player with good technique on the ball, mobility, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– all-round and versatile player who can cover multiple positions if needed
– very good pace, agility, and coordination
– interesting option for a high-intensity and pressing team
– constantly on the move looking for space and always tries to find a vertical option in his game
– dynamic and creative at his off-the-ball movements, often roams from position and likes to find the best space to receive the ball with good timings
– his energy and anticipation sense enable him to cover a lot of ground, press opponents, and start attacks after winning back possession
– very interesting mid and long-range shooting ability
– able to produce powerful and dangerous runs up field on the counterattack
– able to make effective late runs into opposite penalty box lurking for a chance to exploit his shooting skills
– likes to make quick one-twos with his teammates
– impacts the game at both ends of the pitch
– combative and tenacious in the defensive phase/pressing
– excellent recovery pace and determination when tracking back
– decent crossing skills from both open play and set-pieces
After a quick combination, Peikrishvili entres the penalty area, loses his opponent with a good feint, and scores with a composed finish.
Peikrishvili scores with a magnificent first touch shot from outside the penalty area.
Peikrishvili wins the ball back, starts the counter-attack, and provides a good pass to his teammate.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
Daraselia Cup 2023 winner with Dinamo Tbilisi.
League summary (as for 6 June 2023):
Erovnuli Liga 2 2023 (ongoing): 9 games/4 goals (Dinamo Tbilisi II)
Aleksandre Peikrishvili is the son of former footballer Giorgi Peikrishvili. He is a product of the Dinamo Tbilisi academy – an excellent youth system that developed many superb players in recent years such as Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Giorgi Mamardashvili, Giorgi Chakvetadze, Zuriko Davitashvili, Irakli Azarovi, Luka Gagnidze, Anzor Mekvabishvili, Gabriel Sigua, and Luka Gagnidze. Aleksandre is considered to be one of the most talented U17s in Georgia along with the likes of Gabriel Sigua, Soso Kopaliani, Aleksandre Turkia, Saba Samushia, Giorgi Meparishvili, Giorgi Nikolaishvili, and Saba Geguchadze.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Country-scale star with top European league ambition.