Country: Czech Republic
Date of birth: 04/01/2008 (15 years old)
Place of birth: Czech Republic
Youth career: Tempo Praha, Slavia Praha (since 2016)
Current club: Slavia Praha
Squad number: —
Current national team: Czech Republic U-17
Position: defensive midfielder, central midfielder, attacking midfielder
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Frenkie de Jong
– ball control
– player of a small frame, who doesn’t feel comfortable in contact situations/physical strength
– can be slightly overconfident/nonchalant sometimes and lose the ball in dangerous zones
– aerial duels
Style of play:
– roaming playmaker
– his versatility and rich skillset make him able to perform at all of the midfield positions, linking up the team’s midfield and attack with ease and effectiveness
– excellent in combination play/perfect for possession-based football
– very good pace, agility, and coordination
– likes to be fielded in a free role in midfield, where he is given space to roam the pitch
– creative player with great technique on the ball, acceleration skills, fast direction shifts, short-dribbling, and good short-mid through passing ability
– likes to dribble
– superb mix of a ball carrier and passer, who likes to have the ball at his feet and often creates numerical superiority with his progressive runs and passes
– very high football IQ and spatial awareness
– player with an outstanding vision to execute killer passes and set up goal-scoring opportunities for his teammates
– extraordinary thinking when on the ball – he often chooses options that are unexpected for the opposition
– feels very comfortable in quick combination and one-touch play
– great ball control and dribbling skills at top speed
– very good composure and retention skills under pressure/press-resistant player
– superb technique, footwork, and close control in tight spaces
– decent intensity and work rate in the defensive phase
– good indirect set-piece taker
Čížek beats his man with a quick feint and plays a good counter-attacking pass.
Čížek with a fantastic 40-meter progressive run.
Čížek spots the overlapping full-back and plays a brilliant through ball.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Central midfielder in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 5 October 2023):
No senior team appearances yet.
Kryštof Čížek joined the Slavia Praha youth academy from Tempo Praha in 2016. He is considered to be one of the most interesting teenage talents in Czech Republic. He is a regular youth international for Czech Republic – he started at the U-15 level and now he is the youngest member of the U-17 setup, a very interesting team with many exciting talents such as Marek Naskos, Ondřej Penxa, Matyáš Nechvátal, Daniel Švancara, Adam Sosna, Lukáš Moudrý, Karel Belžík, and Jirí Mícek.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European league.