Country: France/DR Congo
Date of birth: 18/09/2007 (16 years old)
Place of birth: Décines-Charpieu (France)
Youth career: RC Arpajonnais, Paris FC, AC Boulogne-Billancourt, Olympique Lyonnais (since 2020)
Current club: Olympique Lyonnais
Squad number: —
Current national team: France U-17
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Ronaldo/Rafael Leão
– off-the-ball movement
– ball control
– first touch
– consistency and more involvement in the build-up/teamwork
– heading ability
Style of play:
– advanced striker/inside forward
– naturally gifted offensive allrounder, who is capable of playing anywhere along the front-line, either as a lone striker, auxiliary striker or wide forward
– player with a low centre of gravity, superb agility, body balance, changes of pace, and coordination
– great off-the-ball movement, timing, intelligence, and flair in the final third
– electric pace and acceleration
– mobile player, who likes to attack from the wing/half-space (mostly left) or deep and make dazzling runs into the penalty area
– likes to use tricks and body feints
– likes to make effective off-the-ball/shoulder runs to beat the defensive line
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– spectacular player who’s able to make the difference at any time thanks to his technical and physical attributes
– feels comfortable in tight spaces thanks to his technique and and ball control
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– excellent close control and footwork at top speed
– counter-attacking weapon thanks to his pace and movement
– likes to take advantage of the carelessness of the opponents/always alert to capitalize on defensive mistakes
– operates very comfortably with his weaker left foot
– shows some good signs of activity and tenacity in pressing
Molebe loses his markers with a superb off-the-ball move and scores with a clinical finish.
Molebe wins the ball back after good pressing and scores with a very well placed shot.
Molebe outpaces the defence after a good move, dribbles past the goalkeeper, and scores.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Striker in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 6 November 2023):
No senior team appearances yet.
Enzo Molebe joined the superb Olympique Lyonnais youth academy from AC Boulogne-Billancourt in 2020. He is considered to be one of the most talented U17s in France and one of the most interesting strikers of his generation in Europe. Enzo is also a regular youth international for France – during the 22/23 season, he scored an impressive 9 goals in 10 games for the French U-16 setup.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.