Salim El Jebari
Full name: Salim El Jebari El Hannouni
Date of birth: 05/02/2004 (18 years old)
Place of birth: Spain
Youth career: Atletico Madrid
Current club: Atletico Madrid
Squad number: —
Current national team: Spain U-18
Position: winger, second striker, striker
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: UEFA Youth League 2021/2022 (9/3)
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Ángel Correa
– ball control
– first touch
– efficiency in defensive duels
Style of play:
– shadow striker
– offensive allrounder capable of playing anywhere along the front-line
– not the tallest or strongest player but he’s not afraid of physical duels with stronger opponents
– excellent pace, footwork, agility, and coordination
– highly technical and creative
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to dribble
– likes to use tricks and skills to remain in possession of the ball
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and very confident of his abilities
– likes to attack from the left wing, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score or assist his teammate
– able to get out of various different scenarios, able to play wide and go direct, or being central and cutting through the lines/difference-maker
– spectacular dribbler able to make effective solo runs to beat the defensive line
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– able to make quick combinations with his teammates at top speed
– displays a natural technique to take fast decisions in tight spaces/under pressure
– above-average finishing skills
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace and acceleration
El Jebari makes a great solo run through the middle and scores with a precise finish from outside the penalty area.
El Jebari loses his marker with a great body feint, enters the penalty area, and scores with a clinical finish.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
Stats by Comparisonator:
He is best suited to playing as:
Second striker in 4-4-2.
League summary (as for 23 March 2022):
No senior appearances yet.
Salim El Jebari is a product of Atletico Madrid youth academy. He is a part of an extremely talented generation of Spanish players born in 2004 which includes, among others Gavi, Fabián Luzzi, Ilias Akhomach, Álvaro Bastida, Chuki, Rafael Obrador, Julen Jon Guerrero, Fabio Blanco, Cristhian Mosquera, and Aleix Garrido. Salim has been in phenomenal form for Atleti U-19 in the UEFA Youth League this season – he scored 3 goals in the competition and is considered to be one of the team’s best players along with Pablo Barrios, Alejandro Iturbe, Aitor Gismera, David Navarro, Javier Currás, Ibra Camara, and Sergio Diez.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
Player has the potential to become a key player in a top European club.