Full name: Estêvão Willian Almeida de Oliveira Gonçalves
Date of birth: 24/04/2007 (15 years old)
Place of birth: Franca (Brazil)
Youth career: Cruzeiro, Palmeiras (since 2021)
Current club: Palmeiras
Squad number: —
Current national team: Brazil U-17
Position: attacking midfielder, winger, second striker
Preferred foot: left
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Ángel Di María/Tetê
– ball control
– long shots
– first touch
– efficiency in defensive duels
– aerial ability
– physical development
Style of play:
– inside forward
– player with a low centre of gravity, superb agility, body balance, changes of pace, and coordination
– creative player with flawless technical abilities
– likes to play in a free attacking role granted the freedom to roam the pitch and find space
– likes to dribble
– likes to make quick one-twos with his teammates
– often uses his skills to beat defenders, cut inside, and create himself a decent opportunity to score from
– possesses powerful and accurate mid-range and long-range shooting skills/able to score spectacular goals from outside the penalty area
– able to get out of various different scenarios, able to play wide and go direct, or being central and cutting through the lines/able to make the difference at any time
– above-average passing, vision, and playmaking skills
– spectacular dribbler able to make effective solo runs to beat the defensive line
– very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable, and confident of his skills
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– able to dribble and make quick combinations with his teammates at top speed
– displays a natural technique to dribble in tight spaces/under pressure
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his electric pace and acceleration
– good direct and indirect set-piece taker
Estêvão Willian uses his fantastic body balance, enters the penalty area, and scores with a precise finish.
Estêvão Willian cuts inside, gets past his opponent with ease, and scores with a beautiful top corner shot.
Heatmap by InStat:
He is best suited to playing as:
Right winger in 4-3-3.
Campeonato Paulista U-15 2021 winner with Palmeiras.
Festival TSFC 2022 winner with Palmeiras.
Brazilian Cup U-17 2022 winner with Palmeiras.
League summary (as for 4 October 2022):
No senior team appearances yet.
Estêvão Willian is a product of the Palmeiras academy – a fantastic youth system that produced many brilliant talents in recent years such as Giovani, Gabriel Veron, Luis Guilherme, Gabriel Silva, Gabriel Menino, Danilo, Endrick, Thalys, and Kauan. Estêvão is considered to be one of the most talented U17s in South America. He regularly plays with much older players – currently, he is one of the leaders of Palmeiras U-17 despite being just 15.
Football Talent Scout potential rating: