Date of birth: 10/03/2008 (15 years old)
Place of birth: Italy
Youth career: AC Milan
Current club: AC Milan
Squad number: —
Current national team: Italy U-16
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: —
Contract until: unknown
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Karim Benzema/Gianluca Scamacca
– off-the-ball movement
– link-up play
– ball control
– first touch
– explosivity over the first meters
Style of play:
– complete forward
– tall player with a good body mass ratio who can develop very well physically in the coming years
– an excellent combination of a target man, poacher, and deep-lying forward
– killer instinct, great off-the-ball movement, above-average decision-making, timing, intelligence, composure, and flair in the final third
– clinical finisher with a wide range of finishing skills with both feet
– able to sniff out a goal in any situation
– very skillful at beating his markers and evading pressure
– in addition to his goalscoring ability, he is also a team player who is capable of creating chances and assisting goals for teammates
– his physical power and intellect let him play fruitfully with his back to the goal/very good ability to connect with midfield and attacking partners
– above-average playmaking skills and creativity in the final third
– often moves deeper into midfield and draws defenders with him in order to create and exploit spaces for his teammates
– good dribbler who’s also prolific when attacking from deep/wing
– generates many flick-ons and passes into the channels for his teammates to utilize
– feels comfortable in tight spaces/under pressure thanks to his footwork, technique, and ball control
– great sense of positioning while receiving through balls
– extremely difficult to knock off the ball thanks to his strength, ability to shield the ball, and excellent close control
– likes to take advantage of the carelessness of the opponents/always alert to capitalize on defensive mistakes
– aerial threat in the opposition box
– likes to press and hassle the opposition’s defenders effectively
– operates very comfortably with his left weaker foot
Camarda attacks from a deeper position, gets past two opponents, and scores with a clinical finish.
Camarda loses his markers and scores with a bullet header.
Camarda shows his vision and composure and provides an assist with a superbly weighted pass.
Heatmap by Wyscout:
He is best suited to playing as:
Centre-forward in 4-3-3.
Italian U-15 Championship 2021/2022 winner with Milan.
League summary (as for 10 March 2023):
No senior team appearances yet.
Francesco Camarda is a product of the AC Milan youth academy. He is considered to be one of the most interesting U-17 strikers in Europe. He has been a real goal machine for the Rossoneri youth teams for years. In December 2022, at the age of 14, he made his unofficial debut for Milan U-19 against Solbiatese in which he scored twice. He is also a regular youth international for Italy – he started at the U-15 level where he scored 7 goals in 8 games and now he’s one of the stars of the U-16 team.
“Ronaldo Fenomeno is my inspiration. Currently, my role model is Benzema but I also admire Ibra: he has a winning mentality.”
Football Talent Scout potential rating: