Date of birth: 08/11/2001 (17 years old)
Place of birth: Serbia
Youth career: Partizan Belgrade
Current club: Partizan Belgrade
Squad number: —
Current national team: Serbia U-18
Preferred foot: right
Market value (by transfermarkt.de): —
Tournaments participated in: 2018 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualification elite round (3/0), 2018 UEFA European Under-17 Championship (3/0)
Contract until: 30.06.2021
Player’s agent: unknown
Transfer rumours: —
Similar type of player: Dani Carvajal
– still has a margin to improve the quality of his crosses
Style of play:
– complete full-back
– very good agility and coordination, with great pace at all distances
– often looks to burst forward to offer width to the attacking movement in the final third
– able to cut inside and run at the defense directly
– likes to run into the half spaces
– extremely dangerous on the counter thanks to his pace and acceleration
– known for his “quick feet”, speed of movement and close control
– endless energy and his powerful running make him an incredibly useful asset as he brings an offensive value to a team, with a lot of activity during 90 minutes in the right side
– determined and tenacious in defensive phase
– great timing and game reading ability when going forward
– all-action and energetic
He is best suited to playing as:
Right-back in 4-3-3.
League summary (as for 4 August 2019):
No senior team appearances yet.
Partizan Belgrade academy stands for quantity and quality. Every year it produces many wonderful players who have very good careers. One of the most interesting prospects of the 2001 generation is Stefan Radmanovac. There are a few very interesting players alongside him in his age group, such as Strahinja Pavlović, Lazar Pavlović, Slobodan Stanojlović, Martin Novaković and Nikola Štulić. He is also a regular Serbia international and currently he represents his country at the U-18 level.
Football Talent Scout potential rating:
First team material in a top European club.